On this page:
The University Libraries are here for you! Take a virtual tour of the Wright State University Dunbar Library and check out all it has to offer future and current students.
Explore the services and resources provided by the University Libraries to help you achieve success. We are here to assist you in your research and learning—you are part of the Raider family!
As a Wright State student or employee you have FREE access to articles, e-books, media, print books, and other materials through the University Libraries. Our partnership with OhioLINK and SearchOhio gives you access to exponentially more resources.
Your campus login is your key to accessing library materials at home or anywhere off campus.
- Start your research by using our Research Subject Guides
- Visit Special Collections and Archives to see items from the Wright Brothers Collection or learn about university history
- Find original student research and more in CORE Scholar
- Get support for your self-directed, preliminary research to patent or trademark your ideas with the Patent & Trademark Resource Center (PTRC).
- Our librarians are here for YOU—ask a question or make a research appointment to find the best resources for your project
- Upgrade your research skills with our Research Toolkit tutorials.
- Are there Course Reserve books for your class? Check them out on the first floor.
- Need to print/scan/copy? We've got you covered.
- Exploring new interests? Borrow Raider Maker kits for robotics, music, baking, and more.
- Are you an education major or are you looking for fun items like puzzles, games, DVDs, or puppets? Check out the Educational Resource Center and its collection.
- Borrow technology from the library for your next media project.
- Find information about the Holocaust, modern-day genocide, and bullying through the Dayton Holocaust Resource Center’s collection.
- Our Workshops and Events page lists more options to learn.
- Need a quiet place to study? Reserve a Quiet Study Room in the Dunbar Library.
- Working with a group? Reserve a Group Study Room in the Dunbar Library.
- Visit the STAC (Student Technology Assistance Center) to create your multimedia projects.
- If a shot of caffeine would help you study, stop by the library Starbucks, then enjoy the Group Study Room on the first floor.