Room 328 (Individual Study Spaces)
Room 328 offers 6 individual glass study carrels (328 B, C, D, E, F, G) and one individual private office (328 A). Each includes a Windows computer and access to a networked printer in the room.
Maximum Occupancy per Space: 1
In addition to these 4 bookable spaces, the following areas of the library are designated for quiet study:
2nd Floor - Library Annex, Room 205 (near bound journals and music scores).
3rd Floor - The entire floor is designated as quiet study. Note that the areas near the atrium do have more ambient noise from the floor below.
Please notify circulation desk staff if you need assistance with any doors or locks.
Reserve a room now!
- Talking, including whispering, is not permitted when using this room.
- Cell phone use is not permitted; all phones must be set to silent or vibrate.
- Headphones are required for all electronic devices; volume must be kept low so that sound is not audible to others.
- Users are responsible for maintaining physical distance from each other and remaining masked while using this room.
- The room must be attended at all times and locked when vacated.
- Excessive food or drink is not permitted.
- When first entering the room, please report any problems to the Circulation Desk.
- Users may not obstruct the window or door in any way.
- Turn off all equipment and dispose of all trash prior to leaving the room.
- Return all furniture and equipment to its original location prior to leaving the room.
- When finished using the room, return the key to the Circulation Desk.
- The right to use bookable rooms can be summarily suspended or revoked for failure to abide by these guidelines.