- Dunbar Library has public computers and wi-fi for use by visitors.
- Visitors can access electronic library resources with a one-day Library Guest Computer Account, available at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor.
- Visitors can print from both the public computers and personal laptops using Guest PrintWright Cards, which can be borrowed or purchased from the 1st floor Circulation Desk. Install the WSU wireless printer client if printing from a personal laptop.
Photocopying and Scanning
- Visitors can borrow or purchase Guest PrintWright Cards to pay for photocopying in the library.
- One 2nd floor photocopier takes coins and bills.
- Scanners, networked to the public computers, are available for visitor use.
Borrowing library materials
- Some visitors may have borrowing privileges through their affiliation with OhioLINK, SearchOhio (including Greene County Public Library and Washington-Centerville Public Library), or Affiliated and Reciprocal Libraries.
- WSU Friends of the Libraries, emeritus faculty, retired WSU staff, and some WSU Alumni Association members also have borrowing privileges.
- For more information, read our Borrowing policies
Visitors may use available library resources onsite, including:
- Most WSU Libraries-purchased online resources
- Government documents
- Library books and reference materials
- Special Collection & Archives materials
- Visitors are welcome to utilize reference assistance provided by library staff members at the Dunbar Information Desk (2nd floor) and in Special Collections and Archives (4th floor).
- The Dunbar Circulation Desk (1st floor) sells some supplies, including ear buds, thumb drives, and other blank media.