Parking and Facility
Accessible parking spaces are located in Lot 11 near the front entrance of the Dunbar Library, and in Lot 15 behind the Library. A state-issued handicap parking permit along with a valid Wright State-issued permit or visitor pass need to be displayed. Additional parking information is available from Parking and Transportation Services.
Accessibility features of the Dunbar Library include:
- All entrances to the Dunbar Library are wheelchair accessible.
- The front and side entrances have button-activated electric doors.
- The elevators have print and Braille control panels.
- An all-gender restroom is available on the 3rd floor.
- Accessible restrooms are available on the 2nd and 3rd floors in the Library Annex.
- Electric adjustable tables are available on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors.
- Adjustable computer tables are available in the 2nd floor Computer Lab.
- Bariatric chairs are available on the 2nd floor.
- Chairs with and without wheels are available throughout the Library.
- Individual and Group Study rooms are wheelchair accessible. Information Desk staff are available to assist with doors and locks.
- A wheelchair is available at the 1st floor Circulation Desk, for use while you are at the Dunbar Library.
Emergency Evacuation Procedures are available from the Univeristy Police, along with additional information for people with disabilities.