1. Can I talk to someone about my research paper or project?
Yes, the reference and instruction librarians would be happy to talk to you about your research project and needs. Visit us at the Information Desk on the 2nd floor of Dunbar Library or text/call, email, IM, or make an appointment with us. You may also check the Library tab in WINGS, which will show you the contact information for the librarian for your major.
2. How do I cite this source for my paper?
Visit our guide to Citing Your Sources.
3. The library doesn’t have a book that I need. Can I get that from someplace else?
Wright State is a member of OhioLINK, a statewide consortium of 88 Ohio college and university libraries, and the State Library of Ohio. If you have borrowing privileges, you may search the OhioLINK catalog to see if you can request the book from one of them. The book will arrive at Wright State in 3-5 business days and you can return the book at Wright State as well. If you have questions, please contact the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925 or one of the ways shown on our Ask a Librarian page.
If no one in OhioLINK has the book you may request it via Interlibrary Loan.
4. I’m having trouble finding a book in the library. Who can help me?
Our Reference and Instruction staff would be happy to help you find materials. You can visit us on the 2nd floor of Dunbar Library or you can contact us via one of the ways shown on our Ask a Librarian page.
5. Do you have eBooks or eReaders?
The library has both online books and eReaders available for checkout. You can learn more about our eBook and eReaders on our eBook guide.
6. I’d like to find out more about Wright State’s history. Whom do I contact?
Our Special Collections and Archives staff can help you and can be reached at (937) 775-2092. You may also visit CORE Scholar, our campus online repository, which contains many photos and documents by and about Wright State and its faculty, staff, and students.
7. I forgot my campus username and password--where can I get help?
Please call the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827.
8. I’d like to make a multimedia presentation for a class. Does the library have a place where I can do this?
The Student Technology Assistance Center (STAC), located on the 2nd floor of Dunbar Library, provides Wright State students with many options for multimedia projects. Visit their web page for more information.
Once you finish your presentation, you can practice it in our Presentation Practice Room.
9. How can I get the WSU RefWorks Group Code?
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, Ohio 45435. Phone: (937) 775-2525