Reserving the Room
Reserving and Checking Out the Room
- Current WSU students may reserve the room for a two-hour period during the Dunbar Library's regular hours (room closes 30 minutes before building closes).
- Reservations may be made by calling the Information Desk at (937) 775-2925.
- Pick up the key at the Information Desk on 2nd floor of Dunbar Library.
- All users must sign the Room Use Agreement.
- Student Wright 1 cards will be held while the room is in use.
- The room will be held for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time; after 15 minutes, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Regular or multiple bookings by groups or group members are not permitted.